A strip from The Victor
See The Victor -
- 1983 (title - The Line Shooter; Flight Lieutenant Jim Jefferies).
- 1108 - 1120.
- 1108 - Squadron Commander Johnny Jorrocks. Targetting a German pocket battleship at Kaiserhafen Naval base.
- 1109 - Air Gunner Charlie Stokes.
- 1113 - Bill Bates, pilot shooting up German airfield at Abbaye, France.
- 1114 - Flying Officer Barr loses arm in combat, due to not staying calm in combat, but saves life of another pilot later in the war, by staying calm.
- 1115 - Flight Lieutenant Gordon Dennis flying Typhoons from Middlemarsh.
- 1116 - Squadron-Leader Max Pangorn bombing the German ship Bingen.
- 1117 - Squadron-Leader Frank Kempton flying Typhoons 1944, shot down Germans attempting to extract information from Kempton about Allied invasion date, by killing innocent French civilians.
- 1118 - precision bombing of a target by a mosquito crew, flying from Middlemarsh; Squadron-Leader Elton.
Writer:- The Victor editorial team. Artist:- Shone.
Main cast:- anthology of stories about the airfield Middlemarsh and the men who were based there during WW2.
Time period:- Second World War.
The following adventures of are from issues 1108; 1109; 1114 & 1115.
***Please note that I am using a standard thumbnail image for all the full size pictures on this page. This is purely being done to save myself
text © Adrian Banfield 2020; artwork © D.C. Thomson Co. Ltd.